Canadian Solar has developed an innovative cool module design, Ku Modules (CS3U-360MS), based on Low Internal Current (LIC) module technology – the next generation of module technology.
The new Ku Modules portfolio is available in both poly- and monocrystalline. The Ku module portfolio consists of the following types: KuMax (144 cells), KuPower (120 cells), KuBlack (120 cells) and the corresponding double-glass KuDymond.
- Low power loss in cell connection
- Low NMOT: 42 ± 3 °C
- Low temperature coefficient (Pmax): -0.37 % / °C
- Better shading tolerance
- High PTC rating of up to: 93.13 %
- Lower hot spot temperature
- Minimizes micro-cracks
- Heavy snow load up to 5400 Pa, wind load up to 3600 Pa